Expected Events and Attraction
- Hours: *Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2017 Cape Cod Canal Fest will not be happening**
- Starts right after the Amazing Bourne on the 4th of July parade!
- Arts and Crafts Fair
- Kids Activities
- Food Vendors and Food Trucks
About the NMLCThe National Marine Life Center is an independent, non-profit, 501(c)(3) marine animal hospital and science and education center. We rehabilitate and release stranded marine mammals and sea turtles in order to advance science and education in marine wildlife health and conservation. To find out more about us and what we do, visit our website www.NMLC.org or email us NMLC@NMLC.org. P.O. Box 269 120 Main Street, Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, 02532-0269 Phone: (508) 743-9888
Volunteer Positions:*Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2017 Cape Cod Canal Fest will not be happening** Greeter – Welcome attendees, direct them to the appropriate pen and answer any questions they may have. Site Prep/Infrastructure – Help prepare for and clean-up from the festival. A group of volunteers will be needed prior to the event and the following day to coordinate set-up and clean-up from the event. Duties include setting up the booths, placing directional signs, cones, food signs, set-up recycling stations, and more. Parking – Help direct people to designated parking areas. A monitor in the handicapped parking area will be needed throughout the fest. Vendor Support – Greet vendors each morning and assist with check-in, load-in/out and other logistics to help to support their needs etc. Family Area – Assist with family and children’s activities. Sponsorship – Help identify new sponsors and solicit sponsorship from local businesses. For more information, contact a NMLC volunteer at 508-581-5615
Make a tax-deductible donation. Let residents and visitors to the Buzzards Bay area know that you and/or your company are a supporter of this event and of the National Marine Life Center. Make a Donation
Planning Committee Members
- Ron Wagner
- Brad Macomber
- Karyn Wagner
- Lori Rist
- Raise awareness and funds for NMLC
- Bring excitement and visitors to the Buzzards Bay area
- Create an extraordinary event that lasts for years to come!
We welcome ALL local and surrounding town businesses and vendors to participate in this special event. This is great way to advertise your business!
*Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2017 Cape Cod Canal Fest will not be happening**
- ARTISTS AND CRAFTERS (July 4th) Please review the vendor application and return it to us to secure your booth. This event is a first come, first served basis.This application is for handmade Crafters and Artisans only. If you would like to be part of the Home/Business Expo please see the other link for an application and the contact information. Any question please contact Lori Rist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOME SHOW, LOCAL BUSINESS AND CIVIC ORGANIZATION BOOTH (July 4th ) a great way to get noticed by those attending the event. Spread the word about your direst sales company, boat dealership, charter fishing cruise, building/remodeling company, jacuzzi and hot tub dealership, roofing and siding company oil company, landscaping company, blacktop/ sealing company or any business that you would like to highlight. We would love to see you there. Booth
- FOOD VENDORS AND FOOD TRUCKS (July 4th) food products are welcome from hamburgers and hot dogs to specialty foods. And don’t forget ice cream and deserts! Please note you will need to contact the town of Bourne and apply for a temporary food permit.
- CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES (July 4th) We are seeking children’s activities to drive families to come and enjoy the Cape Cod Canal Fest!
- For all other sign-up catergories: Please fill out the request more information form on the sidebar or contact a NMLC volunteer at 508-581-5615.
|FOOD VENDOR SIGN UP PRICES|
|20′ x 10′ Outdoor Food Space||$125|
|BUSINESS AND HOME SHOW BOOTHS|
|10′ x 10′ Space||$125|
|20′ x 10 Space||$175|
|ARTS AND CRAFT BOOTHS|
|10′ x 10′ Space||$100|
|CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS AND NON-PROFITS 501(c)(3) (Limited Space)||FREE|
Sponsorship Opportunities*Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2017 Cape Cod Canal Fest will not be happening**
Presenter Level $10,000 – Sponsor will be prominently featured on all event print materials/PR, web page and social media. Sponsor Name and Logo on banner overhanging Main Street, Buzzard’s Bay for 30 days prior to the Canal Fest. Will also be on day of event signage. Platinum Level $5,000 – Sponsor name and logo will be prominently featured on all event print materials/PR, web page and social media. Also to be included on day of event signage and banner hanging over Main Street, Buzzard’s Bay.
All sponsorships below will be featured on web page and social media.We are seeking corporate sponsorships at all levels. Email inquiries to: email@example.com or call a NMLC volunteer at 508-581-5615.
A big THANK YOU to our 2015 sponsors and vendors!To be part of our 2016 event please click the link VENDOR SIGN UP listed on the left of this page.
Participating Crafters for 2016 (Please note Vendors get added weekly)
- Mermaids On Cape Cod [Apparel]
- Habitat for Humanity [Raffle]
- Denise Fabiano [Sand Art for Children
- Wicked Scentual Candles, LLC
- Hannon Made [Cutting Boards, Bottle Openers, Candle Holders & More!]
- Chelsea Mae Design [Handmade Handbags & Accessories]
- The LoonWitch [Tarot readings and more!]
- Creations By Sara [Seashell Frames, Sea Inspired Keychains, wine stoppers and More!
- JuliJoy & Co [Fabric Coffee Cozies, Charm Bracelets & Hair Accessories]
- Green Street Designs [Handmade jewelry with a Cape Cod theme]
- Rhineland Cutlery [Personalized German Cutlery]
- Jack’s Fishing Lures [Handmade Fishing Lures]
- C Shore Designs [Silver Jewelry with Gold Accents. Many pieces are nautical theme]
- Lili’s Light [Photographs (Naturally & Digitally Altered]
- Enrique Lescano [Handmade Glass Pendants and Bracelets]
- Bruce’s Toy Shop [Handmade Wooden Toys]
- Cape Cod Octopus’s Garden [Sea Glass Jewelry and Beach Angels]
- Annie B’s Honey Farm [Honey, Honey Products, Lip Balm, Body Cream and More!
- Designs By Priscilla [Handmade clothing for 18″ Dolls]
- K&T Jewelry & Accessories [Handmade Pins and Hair Accessories]
- Red Dogs Company [Pet Products]
- 3 Sister Mermaids [Dimensional Mermaid Prints]
- LeBeau-Hueter Arts [Hand Painted Ornaments]
- Doll Fashions by Linda [Doll clothing]